Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whoops

Apparently Lil Wayne's people (and by his people I'm guessing the good folks at blogger.com) weren't too fond of me posting some songs of his. I was going to repost it with the songs removed, but apparently the whole post is gone. The main point of it was that Lil Wayne is a much more talented artist than his hit songs such as "Lollipop" would suggest, and the album is worth a listen for its creativity.

I recommend checking out the songs "Mr. Carter (feat. Jay Z)", "Dr. Carter" and "Tie my Hands (feat. Robin Thicke)"

None of which are on his myspace account of course

Sweet, good talk

- Alec

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The post is still on the DMI page. Lil' Wayne's people are really on the ball. Although I don't blame them, since this is one of the most viewed music blogs on the web today.